How would you like to be part of a service organization that will…
- Make you feel good about yourself.
- Help you make more friends & business contacts.
- Allow you to make a positive difference in your community.
Criteria for quality members:
- Good moral character
- Able to volunteer time
- Willingness to serve
- Good reputation in the community
- Understand obligations
- Initiative & Expertise
- Leadership Potential
- Positive Attitude
- Learning Ability
- Good Work Habits
- Business Success
- Professional Status
Benefits of Membership: Becoming a member of Lions Clubs International is mutually beneficial to both the member and the Club. These benefits can only be realized when there is a total commitment and involvement by both parties.
For the Member:
- Community service
- Personal growth
- Prestige of belonging to the worlds largest service organization
- Develop leadership skills
- Enlarge your circle of friends
- Networking opportunities
For the club:
- Increase membership
- New ideas
- More ‘hands” for service
- Greater opportunity & potential
- Increased talent / Skills
- Greater impact
- Expansion of fund raising capabilities
- Expansion of community services
- Another representative in community to promote theconcept of giving and serving.
- Sponsorship by a fellow ATLC member.
- Approval by the Board of Directors.
- Payment of annual dues of $100.
- Willingness for commitment and involvement in club and community activities.
- Desire to enjoy serious fun and fellowship